Tuesday, September 30, 2008

How Much Penicillin Dogs

" What music do ?".... A response from verbs in English and Foo Fighters

"What music do you listen?"
Here's a question that really gets me in trouble already ... yes because it is difficult to give answers to questions are so general that even if we get then is something that I care particularly, and then I would be as exhaustive as possible .. in short, a mess! "I piaccciono all kinds of" here is an answer that I can not stand but when it's my turn to respond I can not help but give the same answer and there is nothing worse for me than to give an answer that I do not like, that does not convince me fully .... but it's true, that I like mainly rock, but not only, in fact I also like rap, Italian music, that dated, today, the electronics .... in fact I like pretty much everything! And so whenever I find myself asking, "but with ' it is possible that I like all kinds? " and it was something that gave me an annoyance to panic ... But then the other day talking with a person I found the solution to this dilemma is all about the difference between the two verbs in English, feel and hear. With the verb "feel" means "hear" but is told by an emotion, a mood while "hear" refers to listening with your ears (to hear a noise, hear) ... . So I finally figured out, I like all kinds because I feel the music and not listening!
To explain better, because the words are not very good, listen to this song

But now think of the story, that he was dropped from the girl and seeing her with another wonders if "Is someone getting the best, the best of you, you feel stupid" I'am your fool "But at the same time the anger is rising because he is tired" I'm no fool I'm getting tired of starting again
Somewhere new "... is the moment of anger, bitterness, hatred mixed at times to despair ... here, now try hear in this version, put in your, your story and if you will be turning up the volume and shout it means that you understand (I hope) what I meant first

0 comments:

Post a Comment