Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mexicanas En Famosas Follando

least a striped shirt ...

Before beginning this post I wanted to do a premise, to avoid being misunderstood what I want to make clear is that I'm not here to pass sentence on people, do not pretend to judge without knowing most people .... maybe I will talk about knowing them would be interesting and maybe 90% of them, well I do calm by 50%, will also have a blog and will write better than me ... in short, what I want to express is simply an idea, a feeling filtarta in relation to what is my vision of things ..

was Friday night around midnight and began discusssione on what to do next ... go to the disco which was the opening? I was not very convinced, but we all go, is the opening, let us go on later so we avoid the queue by going short in the end .... is stripped to the undersigned an "ok"
Parking packed, bouncers who control that you are dressed properly, the entry queue, the same people at the tables of the year before, "those who do not put your hands up season .. 2008 2009 .." and bla bla bla ... Let's go, let's ride, we had already been several times over the years and I knew what was waiting for me but by the end we'd be there soon, you stop to talk to someone you know, completely ignoring the music. . in short, usually at the end was not as a drama. But the problem is that when I go to those places I act like an animal to explore a new place, although there have been several times, although the people at the end is always the same ... it seems to me always a new place better or not family. So to start
observe people, white shirt, blue shirt, black shirt, some with huge buckles, others with pointy shoes, beautiful boys and girls less attractive but still convinced of something (in 90% of cases to be better than that guy who is with that) .. short dresses, long dresses, white-white, black-black white-black or black-white, beautiful girls and beautiful girls but less convinced of something (in 90% of cases convinced them to never smiles). .. I look, look, I try to understand Czech to smooth my edges, but I can not, that is, it is clear that there was in pretending that a guy with a mesh of metal or a girl that presented itself in a suit, would not make sense, I think a person should always be dressed appropriately according to the place where it goes ... but I am convinced that in as many of the fees / set constraints one can always express your personality ... look, I look closely, I want a shirt different from the other red pale yellow or better yet .. do not say much a striped shirt ... it is asking too much? "I think so, then try me qualcosda different, a detail that says" I am this "... a leather bracelet that has nothing to do with clothing, a pair of earrings red hair hidden by a black dress .. in short, anything that would be indicative of a different life, that it is there to reveal his true identity, as in thrillers where there is always a small detail that shows you the truth about a pesrona ...
Here's what I mean is it fully delivered by the video below

Nobody wants purple hair but at least one species of amphibian shit ... from a little 'personality ... a bit please !

At this point, however, touches me put my little bit of personality ... and everyone does it his way, I decided to put the video of the song that went to the disco a few years ago but in a different version, " "acoustic ..


Trivia: more than "curiosity" in this case would be more correct to say publicly: the songs are "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice and "Romeo" by Basement Jaxx .. while the scene is taken from the movie "Closer" came .. I want to cover. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment