Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dr. Arvind Poswal New Delhi Review

A story on Hysteria by Muse

It was 19:23, 16 November 1998, I remember perfectly 'time because I had I just watched the clock and already I had to understand this fact that I'd changed my life .. because it changed my life!
.. looked up I saw the clock in the midst of all the people in your eyes .. blacks, but a strange black, necessary that was whiter than white can not be around them, but that black was something unique .. they were sweet but at the same time decided they were innocent but at the same time experts ... had a light, usually of a light that does not belong to black ... I had not always been the first blacks were probably blue or green as the sea water in Greece but also with the passage of time, disappointments, experiences, friendship, love ... but a little 're-emergence of their color imagery ... still great, do not forget that, despite everything!
Your character, my character, our relationship, everything can be summed up in what happened immediately thereafter, surprised because usually when someone looking at these looks away, embarrassed and with the conviction that she was discovered .. but you do not, you are left there, stop looking at me as if it were the most natural thing in the world .. one second, minute, hour, year, certainly for a lifetime ... a polaroid hanging on the wall of my heart! Then your friend takes you Mooring, whispers something in his ear, you turn and you go, as you do follow you with his eyes, waiting for a gesture to tell me "hey it was for you ... next time approached! "but you nothing, you go away your hair, your jacket along to the knees, your ass ...
The next two weeks I passed without thee and to fantasize on you, to rebuild everything about you from some small clue, those friends a little 'pussy that clash with your coat a little' alternative, the flat shoes .. and then I thought of your eyes, bright as ever in the black I had seen and to a sentence of Max Pezzali "I mind my own that I remember the one with those big eyes that you told me it's too nice" .. because you were so beautiful and I think the more beautiful but ... but when you meet the eyes like you have to be ready, ready to put everything on the table, knowing that when all is done everything will be different .. ready to touch the sky with a finger and then wait for a message that will not come ... ready know that will not be forever, because those like her do not stop those like her are always there, in the pitch .. you can touch but not grasp .. but you know that she is not able to say, say it, but know that things are not exactly like her .. gets into your blood with his gaze, with his body, with its scent will flow through your veins .. .. will control the beating of your heart .. but you never know what she eats for breakfast or ice cream she likes you .. enjoy the moment, the king of the world feel when you see a beautiful girl lying in your arms but you know that you suffer, suffer and do things you never thought that even labeled as "pathetic" .. like me now, disanza a year I find myself in this hotel room and .. I do not know what time and what day it is, has no more ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment