Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How To Install Front Plate

The ugly to do a post on Subsonica

Last night I was at the concert Subsonica, as always fantastic ... made even more unique from the scenery, from the wire that fell upon them which made the perfettamnte 'idea of \u200b\u200btheir music ... See, the thing I like best is this Subsonica perfect identity between their music, the words chosen for the songs, the images they evoke, the way they dress and move ... Samuel is as if everything could not be otherwise, so just! There is an image evoked in one of their songs, in my opinion, sums up perfectly and is Subsonica "microchip emotional ", which is a perfect mix of the sterility and dryness of the technology and the warmth of emotions!
If we want to talk about Subsonica from a place of music can not be seen simply to say that they are unique in Italy, in their genre, mixing elttronica, dub, reggae, rock and a bit of pop ...
at this point is "the bad to do a post on Subsonica" yes because it's really hard to pick songs that make you .. it's like a asked to choose between a cake and ice cream, you can not, you can not, you can not .. is something innaturaleeee!
So I decided to post only 3canzoni d, if someone wants my Sub-playlist that just ask me, they are the ones that I like most especially one (bruise amniotic) who is not the expected success but, in my opinion, is fantastic!

Livid amniotic


Roads


Aurora dreams

0 comments:

Post a Comment