Friday, October 3, 2008

Wordings Needed For Lohri Invitations

New Book "Friday by baler "

looked a bit ' posts made so far and I realized that was missing a bit 'motion and since we are at the gates of a weekend I decided to create this book where every Friday I will propose a few songs to dance ...
The first speech I decided for three songs in which music and vocals are mixed ..

The first song is Jamiroquai and is titled "You Give Me Something"


The the second is a "classic" by now ... Daft Punk "Around the World" ...

Curiosity: I have made of this song recently an Italian version and the more rocking "Three boys died" maybe andatevela hear on youtube is not bad ... ah always on you tube there is also a video where Michel Gondry (director of a beautiful film, "If you leave me I gate ") is a kind of lecture that explains the video ... very interesting for" notional "music

And finally a hit last year which is called " Rockstar " of a group that takes its name from a phrase heard on TV, Does It Offend You, Yeah?

0 comments:

Post a Comment