Monday, October 27, 2008

Letter For Disconnection Of Telephone Line Sample

Sanremo Sanremo Francesca Chiara ... "I love you that strange

over the weekend just past has resurfaced this song ... sometimes it happens, you're there it's about a song with someone then put on a CD to listen and hear the other in the meantime, unexpectedly one of these catch your attention, two minutes of silence and then comes the fateful question "Who is this? I like" and thus plays once then two, then three and finally "I borrow the CD ?!"...
The song is called "Love Is Strange" and is sung by Francesca Chiara, both the original name of the artist that his way of singing this .. song was presented in 1999 in San Remo and I remember well that after a few days I went to buy the CD single (that is, you realize, at the time you actually bought the single?!) in a record store and the clerk told me "Look at six the only one who asked me and saw that the song is also like me to gift it to you! "

So, what do you think? You liked? Hope so ...

Speaking of this song came to my mind the legend of Sanremo quell'assioma is to say that the songs that came last, or in fact often do not even end then will have a great success among the public and so .. I decided to put some here on ...

Of: Silvestri and Miceli
directs: the legendary Master Vince Tempera (there was almost always him)
Daniele Silvestri with "The man with the megaphone" ( Sanremo 1995)


By: G. Sangiorgi
directs: the master ...
Negramaro with "Everything Flows" (Sanremo 2005)


By: Casacci Di Leo directs the orchestra and Romano
Master Guian
Subsonica "All my mistakes "

0 comments:

Post a Comment