Sunday, January 18, 2009

Aluminum Zirconium And Pregnancy

New Year's Day

Here I am again, after some 'time from now but unfortunately I guess it will be so ehhhh ... I know I'll miss all my millions of readers but the wait increases the desire, Put it this way.
And to re-start I could not help but wish you good year and I chose to do this cover reggae / ska New Year's Day made by Bedouin Soundclash (the original was the vresione U2) ...

Bedouin Soundclash - New Years Day - Bedouin Soundclash

Trivia: for those who want to know more about the Bedouin Soundclash scraicare I recommend their last album (Street Gospels) ... a little curiosity about them? Are not blacks, not the rasta and I come from Jamaica but rather from the cold .. but Canada from a country that is Kingston called at the end .. in short there is a link!

0 comments:

Post a Comment