Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How To Go To Valenkanie Chennai From Mumbai

Obama ... Ben Harper "Better Way"

I know that will not be the color of his skin to save America from the crisis that is going
I know that he is the savior and that only in America who still have money can heal
I know that a person alone can not change the world
I know that his election program seems to be not as interesting as its image
I know that America is a country with two faces and will continue to be
I know that the path will be long and difficle
But one day I do not give a damn about what I know, rationality, and I want to go look at America as you do when you're a kid or when you look at certain film ... the place Where Dreams come true and even if Obama will not be the best President of the world at least we will have restored the image of America where fascinating Michael J. Fox as a man someone could succeed and achieve his dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment